Tuesday 23 October 2012

Apple Festival

Lucy Brown. loca4motion.wordpress.com

Just thought I would share some pics from the Apple Festival on Saturday. Even after a cold, misty and dull start it did not deter the crowds who came along. The apple cards and pictures went down really well and it was the best show I have done so far!

I sold my yellow Cathedral Arches screenprint to a lovely couple who were moving away from the area and wanted something to remind them of Ely. You can see here how well I was positioned as the picture was right in front of the genuine article!

Lucy Brown. loca4motion.wordpress.com


A big thank you to everyone who came and said hello and also thanks to my friend Lucy who a couple of the shots for me. She is a a travel photographer and writer, check out her blog at loca4motion.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment