Wednesday 11 June 2014

Three today


Where did that year go? Its been a busy one:

I sent my first export order to Hong Kong

Image : Wikipedia


Took on my first agent in the South East

Increased sales and now stock all over the UK

Attended a successful Spring Fair


Launched a new age range "Jubliations"




Was asked by Lynn Tait of the Ladder Club to design a Charity Christmas Card for Action Medical Research. To be sold later in the year.


Photo by Action Medical Research

Photo by www.eddiemacdonald.co.uk

Exhibited at PG Live for a second year


Launched "Top Dog" at PG Live



and so to the next year and whatever it may bring!

Once again I send out a massive thank you to all my customers, family and friends for all your support over the past year.



No comments:

Post a Comment