Tuesday 9 September 2014

Something new!

In the summer I ran a competition at my local fete to win a portrait of your dog as a digital illustration in the style of the 'Top Dog' Cards. 

I really enjoyed producing it, here is the finished product, the owner loved it.



Copyright Red Berry Hill 2014

I was then asked by another family to do one for them which they were thrilled with.


Copyright Red Berry Hill 2014

So I have decided to start offering this as a service which is something new for me. 

Produced from your own photograph this unique print is digitally illustrated and mounted in an oak frame. Print size - 150mm square. Frame size - 250mm square and printed in the UK.


£39.50 plus £4.99 p+p (1st class signed for UK mainland only)


Please allow 2-4 weeks delivery


Email info@redberryhill.co.uk if you would like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment