Tuesday 19 July 2011

moo.com


Just a quick post to rave about a company called moo.com they produced the lovely little tags I had made for the Summer Postcard Packs. The beauty of them is that you can order any amount of cards you like and have a different image on each one for no extra cost. The quality and the stock they are printed on are very good and although they said a delivery of a week and a half they arrived in just two days. From now until Wednesday 20th July they are having a sale with 30% off everything. Go and check them out.



3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards Nicole, well done. I hope you don't mind but i've just posted about them on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look lovely going to go and have a peek at your items now - do you sell to trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karenza, yes I do sell to trade if you want to email me with you details I can send you information.

    Many thanks

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete