Wednesday 11 January 2012

New work

Just started back fully into the swing of things this week with a look at doing Mother's Day, Easter and Father's Day cards. Here is a first look at what I have started on for Easter.

I like the idea of a cut out card theme for the Easter Cards in bright bold colours. I have been looking at different backgrounds but I actually do like the white background to give it a clean fresh look and keeping it simple although it will probably all change before I go to print!



Also I am off to Top Drawer on Sunday, I have not been to a trade show now for a couple of years so it will be good to have a look at all the new trends out there and meet a few like minded people too. This year they are also incorporating a new trade event called Home for homewares and interior accessories which is right up my street too! I will post a full report of all my findings next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment