Wednesday 18 January 2012

Top Drawer

On Sunday I went to Top Drawer. I have not been for a couple of years so was looking forward to the day out. I thought it was a lot bigger than other years and this year there was the welcome addition of the Home Show too.

My first point of call was naturally the Stationery and Greetings section and here are a few of the many things that caught my eye.



Carnival Days - The Strawberry Card Co

Joy - Snowdon

Little Rosehip - Rosehip Cards

Way out West - Pennychoo


I also caught up with a couple of the people who I met recently at the Ladder Club. Karen from Paper Salad who had a great stand including a sweet stall and Berni Parker who also had a stand of her beautiful illustrated cards.

All in all it was a great day out and I came home feeling very inspired, who knows perhaps I will be exhibiting next year......



No comments:

Post a Comment