Tuesday 15 May 2012

Mood Boards

In a previous post I mentioned that I was going to start on some female and male ranges based on the mother's day and father's day cards that went down well. As well as using these designs as a starting point I also decided to create some mood boards too to get some inspiration. I have always worked this way right from when I was at college (many moons ago!). It is nice not to be on the computer all the time, immerse yourself in a few magazines and get the scissors and glue out!



I have produced three mood boards all with different colour ways. At the moment they are geared more towards the female market but I am going to look at some of the colours in them to see if I can adapt them for the male too so that they all sit together well. This is just a peek at what I have done but I will post later to show you them in more detail and how I go from mood board to finished designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment