I am hoping that 2013 is going to be an exciting one for Red Berry Hill.
For a start I have my very first trade show Top Drawer in less than a week away! With that in mind I thought I would share some of my goals for this year:
1. Exhibit at Top Drawer
2. Get my ranges into retailers
3. Get agents
4. Raise my profile (Press etc)
5. Design Occasions/Ages
6. Exhibit at PG Live (May)
7. Submit entries to the Henries
8. Design new Everyday ranges
9. Attend the Ladder Club (Sept)
10. Design Christmas ranges
Here is hoping that I can achieve most of them. I will be back soon with posts about the run up to Top Drawer along with a full report of the show plus a look into the process of how I came up with all the new ranges.