Friday 18 January 2013

Top Drawer 2013 - Part 2

Sunday arrived and there was a sense of excitement and anticipation. We made sure we arrived early just incase we need to sort any of the stand out before we started.



A lot of the other publishers commented that footfall was down on other years, partly down to the fact of the snow that was threatened on the Monday and Tuesday, but of course I had nothing to compare it to and enjoyed the whole experience. Over the three days we had a lot of interest in the ranges especially "Metro" with comments that it was a different male range on offer.


Although I did not come away with a stack of orders, I have a book full of contacts and follow ups to get started on which I am very excited about. It was also great to spend some time with fellow publishers all of whom were really helpful, it is such a great industry to be a part of.

All in all I feel the show was a success for me and I am glad that I did it and I have decided that I will do PG Live in May too, so better get planning!

I have to say a big thank you to my husband Richard who help me set up and was my support on the Sunday. Also to Fiona and Carolyne who helped me on the Monday and Tuesday and to my Mum and Dad who did all the school runs it was much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment