Tuesday 11 June 2013

Two Today!



Red Berry Hill is two today! Time flies and I cannot believe it have been two years since I left my job to start up on my own.

This year has been a very busy and exciting one with some of the highlights being:

Developing an illustration style and creating three new ranges 'metro', 'marigold' and 'mad about...'



Exhibiting at my very first trade show, Top Drawer in January



Securing orders in shops nationwide



Postcard exhibition in a phone box!



Exhibiting at PG Live in May



Adverts and features in trade and local magazines

Progressive Greetings January 2013


Cambridge Style Magazine June 2013

So it is still onwards and upwards on the same path hoping for more trade orders and maybe some export orders too. I also continue to do all the local fairs and I am getting returning customers.

Thanks again to all my family and friends who continue to support me.

Heres to the next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment