Friday 24 January 2014

Spring Fair Preparations

Preparations are going well for Spring Fair and for once I am ahead of schedule, although now worried I have forgotten something important! It is the first time I have done Spring Fair so I am excited to see how it differs from Top Drawer and PG Live that I did last year. It is a longer show (5 days) so hopefully I will meet plenty of new suppliers.

I decided to do a small scaled mock up of the stand so I can see exactly what it will look like and help me when I am there. I did one last year and it was really helpful when I got to the show to follow.


The brochures also arrived today so I feel like it is all finally coming together!



Spring Fair is at the NEC, Birmingham and is Europe's definitive gift trade fair. It starts on Sunday 2nd February until Thursday 6th February. There is still time to register for free ticket here.

Red Berry Hill will be in Hall 4 Stand 4K24 and I will post a full report of the show when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment