Monday 9 July 2012

Art Exhibition

Whilst at a fair last month I was approached by The Phonebox Gallery curator Nick Edell and asked if I would be interested in my own exhibition. I of course jumped at the chance plus it is such quirky and unusual space to use, it looked like it will be fun to do.

APP'D: An Exhibition by Ouse Life

Estelle Lankester

David Colbran

The Phonebox gallery has been running for two years and is an innovative scheme to encourage and promote local arts and crafts. You can read the full story along with past exhibitions on the website phoneboxgallery.org

I am very honoured and excited to have my own exhibition which will run for one month in September. I have started to think about what I can do and with it being local I think the Ely Cathedral Prints and postcards will be a definite feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment